The Multiple Sclerosis Journal focuses on the aetiology and pathogenesis of demyelinating and inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system and on the application of such studies to scientifically based therapy. Topics covered include: Clinical neurology, Myelin chemistry, Neuroimaging, Pathobiology of the blood/brain barrier, Glial pathobiology/myelin repair, Pathology, Epidemiology, Therapeutics, Genetics, Immunology, Psychology, Rehabilitation.
MS Journal Archives
- ACTRIMS Special Issue: Environmental Factors, Genetics, and Epigenetics in MS Susceptibility and Clinical Course, January 2018
- ACTRIMS Forum 2017, February 23-25, 2017, Orlando, Florida
- ACTRIMS Forum 2016, February 18-20, 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana
- ACTRIMS Satellite Symposia at the FOCIS 2015, June 24-27, 2015, San Diego, California
- Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting (MS Boston 2014), September 10-13, 2014, Boston, Massachusetts